PRINCE2® Practitoner 6th Edition
Welcome to the PRINCE2®: Practitioner 6th Edition course. If you are taking this course, you might already be a Project Manager, or you may be considering a career change and becoming one. Your ability to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by PRINCE2®. This course will also serve to prepare you for the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
This class includes an exam voucher.
Nadchádzajúce termíny kurzu
|štv 26.10.2023 9:00 CET||Prague, Czech Republic||VILT G2R English||
|str 20.12.2023 9:00 CET||Prague, Czech Republic||VILT English||
VILT Školenie vedené inštruktorom vo virtuálnej triede (VILT)
TILT Školenie vedené inštruktorom v klasickej triede (TILT)
G2R Garantovaný termín (G2R)
Students in Practitioner should have a familiarity with the basic concepts of PRINCE2®. They can obtain that level of knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations course:
- PRINCE2®: Foundation 6th Edition
Students must complete pre-work before class. The necessary files can be downloaded from the CHOICE platform Files tab and are saved under the Pre-course Work folder within the data files.
To take the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam, a student must hold at least one of the following prerequisite certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
This course is designed for those seeking to achieve the PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate,which is an important and valuable qualification, demonstrating increasingly higher levels of competence. This level aims to measure whether a candidate can apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification and show that they can apply and tailor PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a given project scenario.This course is governed by the PRINCE2® Examination Syllabus, which details the topics which must be covered by courses accredited to provide training and prepare candidates for the examinations in PRINCE2®.
To help you understand PRINCE2® in respect of its:
- Principles, processes, themes, techniques, and roles for successful project management.
- Management products that are input and output of the processes.
So that you may:
- Attempt the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam with confidence.
- Begin to apply the method, tailoring it to your project's needs.
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Overview Refresher
- The Project Environment
- Business Case Theme (BC)
- What is a Business Case?
- Outputs, Outcomes, (Dis-)Benefits
- Business Case in the Project Lifecycle
- Organization Theme (OR)
- Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Organization in the Project Lifecycle
- Quality Theme (QU)
- Quality Management
- Quality Products
- Guidance for Effective Quality Management
- Plans Theme (PL)
- Risk Theme (RK)
- Risk Management Procedure
- Change Theme (CH)
- Change Control
- Progress Theme (PG)
- Progress Control
- Starting Up a Project (SU)
- Directing a Project (DP)
- Initiating a Project (IP)
- Controlling a Stage (CS)
- Managing Product Delivery (MP)
- Managing a Stage Boundary (SB)
- Closing a Project (CP)
- Examination Preparation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of AXELOS LIMITED, used under permission of AXELOS LIMITED. All rights reserved.