PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
The 3-day course is designed to deliver a complete knowledge of the PRINCE2 Agile® methodology to the participants. The course prepares you for the exam to obtain the international PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certificate issued by the accrediting organisation.
PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®.
Developed in response to demand from user communities, PRINCE2 Agile® provides structure, governance and controls when working with agile concepts, methods and techniques. Designed to help professionals tailor management controls when working in an agile environment, PRINCE2 Agile® will help practitioners understand PRINCE2® governance requirements clearly and comprehensively as well as the interface between PRINCE2® and agile ways of working.
This class includes an exam voucher.
Nadchádzajúce termíny kurzu
|str 04.10.2023 9:00 CET||Prague, Czech Republic||VILT English||
|str 06.12.2023 9:00 CET||Prague, Czech Republic||VILT English||
VILT Školenie vedené inštruktorom vo virtuálnej triede (VILT)
TILT Školenie vedené inštruktorom v klasickej triede (TILT)
G2R Garantovaný termín (G2R)
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those seeking to achieve the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certificate, which is an important and valuable qualification, demonstrating increasingly higher levels of competence. This level aims to measure whether a candidate could act as an informed member of a project management team on a project using the PRINCE2 Agile® method,within an environment supporting PRINCE2 Agile®.
During this course you will learn how to:
- Effectively prepare for the exam entitling to obtain the international certificate – PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Focus on both management and delivery
- Work with any established agile approach
- Be on time and hit deadlines more consistently
- Collaboratively build project that is corporate-friendly
- Scale to your precise requirements and pragmatism
- Increase stakeholder confidence
- Learn additional tools to manage and react to changing requirements.
Who should attend
- anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context.
- anyone working within an agile project environment
- project manager
- project support
- project team.
- Projects vs. business as usual
- PRINCE2® review
- Agile introduction
- Tailoring Agile and PRINCE2®
- Agile methods and PRINCE2® principles
- Agile and PRINCE2® themes
- Agile and PRINCE2® processes
- Key areas
- Exam preparation