Your Road to CEH Master, CEH(Master) designation is your way of saying: “I learned it, I know it, I proved it.”
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v12) program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need. We are the training center that provides EC-Council accredited CEH v12 classes.
The CEH v12 class will immerse the students into a real life scenario environment where they will be shown how to conduct ethical hacking. They will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! They will scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
Upcoming Class Dates and Times
Click to display Upcoming Class Dates and Times for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v12 PRO
Our Unique Practice Based Approach to Learn Ethical Hacking
We believe that the most important for anybody is to learn how to hack ethically from someone who has real industry experience and will be teaching students the most important topics to do their job and not just to pass a theory exam. Our certified trainer is best positioned to meet these expectation perfectly.
The list of valuable learning resources is included as part of EC-Council CEH v12 Training:
- Official EC-Council Training Stuff: Courseware (digital version, 3000+ pages of student manual), 200+ Labs designed by security experts, 3500+ commonly used hacking tools and MITRE attack framework to immerse you into the hacker world
- Hacking and Security Reference Materials 1900+ pages of lab manuals with over 270 attack technologies
- Exam Voucher to take the CEH Exam 312-50
- Unformal Networking – Students are invited to join Unformal InfoSec Networking at famous Prague Pub on Wednesday early evening. You can meet CEH instructor and NH Prague owner. Bier and Dinner is complimentary.
- EC Council CEH v12 Training Re-SIT – you can enroll for official CEH v12 training once more in the future, and it is free
- Your Private Hacking Labs – in the classroom, you will learn how to execute hacker attacks. After session, we provide you your own Private Hacking Labs – access to EC-Council iLab to continue post-class practicing at home
CEH course was designed to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”. This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks.
CEH v.12 course is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 18 of the most current security domains, with over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers, with over 200 labs designed by security experts and with access to over 3500 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world. As “a picture tells a thousand words”, more than 3000 pages of student manual are provided to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which is presented in 5 day Real Life Scenario class by Certified Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! (This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50).
Course Content and Objectives
CEH v12 consists of core modules designed to facilitate a comprehensive ethical hacking and penetration testing training.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
The CEH (Practical)
Course Give Away:
The CEH (Practical) is a brand new extension of the CEH Certification exam. It is an additional, optional exam, that can be taken by candidates who would like to prove their knowledge by applying what they have learned in a real-world security challenge.
Professionals that possess the CEH credential will be able to sit for the exam that will test them to their limits in unearthing vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks.
This brand new exam is offered as a “next step” for those who already have passed the CEH exam. Candidates will need to be able to:
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors.
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
Training course for the CEH (Practical)
The preparatory course for this certification is the Certified Ethical Hacker course, and it is strongly recommended to attempt the CEH (Practical) exam only if you have attended the current CEH. The aim of this credential is to help set gifted ethical hacking practitioners apart from the crowd.
About the CEH (Practical) EXAM
The CEH (Practical) exam will be a rigorous 6-hour practical knowledge test on challenges that mimic a real corporate network through the use of live virtual machines, networks, and applications.
The CEH (Practical) EXAM specs are:
- Number of Practical Challenges: 20
- Duration: 6 hours
- Availability: Aspen – iLabs
- Test Format: iLabs Cyber Range
- Passing Score: 70%
The CEH Master
CEH Master is the next evolution for the world-renowned Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program, and a logical ‘next step’ for those holding this prestigious certification. CEH is meant to be the foundation for anyone seeking to be an professional Ethical Hacker. The CEH Practical Exam was developed to give Ethical Hackers the chance to prove their Ethical Hacking practical skills and abilities. Earning the CEH Master designation is your way of saying, “I learned it, I know it, I proved it.”
To earn the CEH Master designation you must successfully demonstrate your knowledge of Ethical Hacking through two distinctly different proving grounds. First, you must attempt and successfully pass the ANSI Accredited Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) multiple choice exam. Once you complete this first step, you can move on to the second part of earning the CEH Master designation, the CEH(Practical) Exam.