NH Prague offers training with anytime, anywhere access to vendor authorized course material including lecture and labs. With focused learning and flexible scheduling, we put time back in your hands. With our offering of On Demand training, this self-paced format offers the same stimulating learning environment and helps you maintain employee productivity.
These courses combine video, reading, hands-on labs and knowledge checks to help IT Professionals and Developers, like you, build your technology skills as your schedule allows – all at once or five minutes at a time. IT Training your way, anytime, anywhere.
NH Prague is an authorized partner to the top technology providers:
- For students that means training with the highest quality source materials and the latest products and technologies.
- For businesses it means getting the highest return on their training investment.
Click the vendor for more information.
The Cisco Digital Learning Library (CDLL) of self-paced courses include high-definition instructor videos with searchable transcripts and subtitles, a complete Student Guide textbook, interactive, hands-on labs, and much more! It is a powerful alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom for students that prefer to work at their own pace or cannot take the time away from work for traditional format full day and week-long classes.
Cisco Digital Learning Library (CDLL) advantages include:
- Platinum Libraries include 1 year (365 days) of unlimited access
- Stand-alone course subscriptions include 6 months of access
- Hands-on practice labs delivered through Discovery Labs
- Course content that is equivalent to classroom training
- Graded assessments at the end of every section to provide students with vital feedback
VMware On Demand offers robust self-paced course, hands-on practice, easy access to VMware’s cloud-based lab environment, and an ability to apply concepts learned in an interactive way. It is a powerful alternative to the traditional instructor-led classroom, for students that prefer to work at their own pace or cannot take the time away from work for traditional format full day and week long classes.VMware On Demand courses contain the same content as instructor led courses,preparing students for certification exams.
VMware On Demand advantages:
- 30 days of unlimited access to interactive, modular training
- Hands-on practice labs delivered through Lab Connect™
- Course content that is equivalent to classroom training
- One (1) free VMware Certification voucher upon completion of most courses
CodeRed is a subscription-based learning platform for busy cyber professionals. CodeRed offers premium online content vetted by cybersecurity experts, including more than 1,500 high-quality educational videos in Data Science, Cloud Computing, Information & Cybersecurity, Networking & Servers, and Programming Security.
- 3,700+ videos, 59 courses
- Code RED 1 year (365 days) access
- Online Self-Paced content
- Comprehensive content library includes: infosec, web platform, cloud computing, web development and programming
- Library updated with latest cybersecurity skills
- Deep dive instructional videos
- Certificate of attendance
With unlimited access 24/7, this 1 year subscription includes the same content from our instructor-led training courses in an eLearning format —
you’ll be able to prepare for any role or Citrix Certification exam at your own pace. The Citrix All-Access Subscription includes:
Access The Entire eLearning Catalog
Access all of the training courses in our eLearning catalog on-demand to master skills on our products and technologies.Become an expert or cross-train across our products with flexibility to learn at your own pace.
Get practical experience on the technology with guided labs to build on lecture content. Practice labs as many times as you need to master new skills.
Instructor Office Hours
In 30-minute increments, schedule time to speak directly with a Citrix Certified instructor one-on-one via GoToMeeting.
Receive three (3) exam vouchers each year to redeem at a testing center in pursuit of attaining certification status after completing training. In addition, you will also have 2 attempts to all of our online product certification exams available here on training.citrix.com.
Downloadable Course Manuals
Download PDFs and other training materials that complement lecture videos and hands-on labs to help you master course content as you complete courses.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Citrix releases with easy to consume lessons on new features. Learn how to get the most out of features
as they are released.
Techedge On-Demand Videos
Access hours of TechEdge sessions on your time and learn from expert support engineers about troubleshooting leading practices on Citrix products.
Citrix Single Title Subscription
These Citrix courses are also available for single title purchase, for a subscription term of 90 days. To purchase,
navigate to the Citrix page, click on the tile of choice, and then "On Demand Training"
CompTIA CertMaster Learn is the official eLearning courseware solution that helps learners gain the knowledge and practical skills needed to improve performance and achieve success. CompTIA CertMaster Learn provides access to learning resources and a variety of interactive content to engage all learning styles and prepare learners for their CompTIA certification exam and a career in IT.
CompTIA CertMaster Key Features:
- Official Content – CertMaster products have been developed using Official CompTIA Content, the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate.
- Lessons – Lessons are aligned with CompTIA exam objectives and teach the content in an engaging way.
- Learning Plans – Keep learners focused on study tasks and on track with their course completion goals.
- Videos – Exclusive videos demonstrating procedures and explaining difficult concepts.
- Practice Questions and a Final Assessment – Provide opportunities for learners to check their knowledge and demonstrate what they’ve learned.
- Performance-based Questions – Require learners to apply what they have learned in job-related scenarios.
- Strengths and Weaknesses Dashboard – Shows learners what they understand and what they are weak on to increase learning efficiency.
- Flashcards and a Game Center – Provide opportunities for learners to quiz themselves on the terminology and acronyms used in IT.
To succeed with software initiatives, organizations need knowledgeable teams supported by a learning solution that is quick, flexible, and prescriptive. Red Hat Learning Subscription enables organizations to fill skills gaps and maximize their technology investment with access to the most up-to-date Red Hat training content, labs, and videos.
The Red Hat Standard Subscription
This annual subscription offers a well-rounded set of features to help you get the training you need, when you need it, and prepare for certification.
- 24/7 access to more than 60 courses
- Access to 400 hours of cloud-based labs- the same labs as used in the classroom
- 5 Certification exams and 2 retakes
- 10 eBook downloads
- Chat access to an expert
To order the All-Access Red Hat Standard Annual Subscription, reach out to NH Prague.
Red Hat Individual Course Subscription
The subscription term for individual courses is 90 days.